I’m working on translating Chapter 18 and just wanted to share a few thoughts… there are spoilers so if you don’t want to know more, read no further, lol.
– Kou’s mysterious cell phone friend still hasn’t been identified as male or female… but I’m definitely leaning towards female since Kou’s other friend that he talks to in the beginning of the chapter is a guy. Why keep the cell-phone friend a mystery but not this other friend, hmm?
– Kou getting so flustered by a guy in his class asking him if he likes someone. Seriously, is he not aware of his feelings or just doesn’t want to admit anything?
– Touma biting the Pocky or pretzel stick that Futaba offered him and then getting so embarrassed by it, lol. Futaba’s reaction is cute… she’s so puzzled. Sakisaka-sensei’s draws her confusion well.
– I still think Touma looks like a male Yuuri, lol, but in the scene where he’s talking to Futaba while she’s wearing the maid outfit, his profile kind of reminds me of Ren from Strobe Edge (a light hair version). I really don’t like the back of his hairdo though… it just looks weird to me.
– Kou being irritated about Futaba and Touma’s friendship. He totally snapped at her and then felt really bad about it since he thought she was crying. Okay, Kou, I know that you’re tsundere but come on!
– Um… when Kou comforts Futaba and has his arm around her, what exactly did he do??? Inquiring minds want to know! And so does Futaba since she asks him, lol.
– And what’s with those words that Kou says at the end!? I had a hard time trying to translate what he said because it was kind of vague. I hope I translated it okay. If not, sorry! Sakisaka-sensei probably intended to keep it like that since Futaba was all, “I don’t understand. What does that mean?” Here’s what Kou said (for those who know some Japanese): Sou iu fuu ni dekitenda na orera. Geez, it’s going to be a long month before Chapter 19 is released.