The Chinese raws for the last chapter (Chapter 57) are out! Here’s the link to view them: Chapter 57. I can’t read Chinese but it’s nice to see the pictures.🙂 Some quick comments below (spoilers included):
- There are several kisses, yes! It seems like Kazuma is making up for all the time he had to wait, lol. (I can’t remember if it was 2 or 3 years?)
- Fumino is very pretty in her wedding dress. She looks a few years older when she’s calm and serene. After the wedding, she’s back to her aggravated, embarrassed self.
- Teppei is adorable as always, but he still looks so small… he’s six, right? I thought he would look a little older.
- The expression that Shoma has when he receives the picture of Fumino on his phone… awww. I haven’t read that far in the manga yet (reading on my own, not the scanlations), but it appears that Shoma has lingering feelings for Fumino.
- The close-up of their entwined hands with the wedding rings… ohhhhh… maybe they’ve taken it further than kissing?
Thanks, Tanaka-sensei for a wonderful manga series! Otsukaresama deshita! I’m looking forward to her next one.🙂