Hello! Now that the translation tool is up and running at Otakumole, I am going to start translating there on a regular basis again… so this will affect the other projects that I’m working on concurrently. Here’s an updated status list of what’s going on:
- Totsuzen desu ga: I plan to continue translating this series until the end. However, this series seems quite popular and other people have also jumped in and translated chapters, without bothering to check if someone was already working on them… so if that continues, I’ll drop Totsuzen and let them take it over. With so many other manga out there available for translating, I think it’s a waste of time for two translators to work on the same manga chapter at the same time. Almost no one is going to read two different English translations for the same chapter. If the same thing occurs with any of the other manga listed below, I’ll probably drop them as well.
- Gozen 0-ji: I plan to continue translating this series until the end.
- Himitsu no Juliet: I plan to continue translating this series for now, unless I get bored with it.
- Koi ni Tsuite: There are only 3 more chapters to translate, so I’ll finish the series.
- Mephistopheles wa Dare?: I plan to continue translating this series until the end.
- Zettai Toudo: I plan to continue translating this series until the end.
- Midara na Nettaigyo: I plan to continue translating this series until the end. I’m still catching up on the previous chapters, though. LittleGreen will be helping translate a couple of the chapters. 🙂
- Onegai, Sore o Yamenai de: I’ll work on this series when I have time. I’ve kind of lost interest in it, especially with the oresama main guy, lol
- Mikazuki ni Nagareboshi: I’ll probably work on the series when I have time.
- Otonari wa 1-ken: The series has ended. I already scanlated Chapter 7, so I’m not going to translate it on Otakumole. I may translate Chapter 7.5 later, if no one else does.
- Koi Furu Colorful: I’m dropping this series.
- Futsutsukamo desu ga: I initially said that I would work on this series, but then someone else started translating it at the same time, so I dropped it. I did translate one chapter on request, but I’m not planning to do more.
- I’m helping three scanlation groups, dedicated for one wonderful group and freelance for two other groups. I’ve also started proofreading the scripts for one vn game and I’m finishing up the script translation for another game.
- Asa Made Kimi to: I will start working on Chapter 3 (final chapter) soon!
- Mikazuki to Nagareboshi: Dropped.
Summaries: I’m discontinuing all summaries for now, since it’s too much work to translate and summarize the same manga. If I stop translating a manga on Otakumole and I have my own copy of the raws, I may summarize it here though.
Otome Games: I really want to start playing games again! I have such a backlog of games to play and at this rate, I’ll be old and gray before I get through all of them, lol. I’m still playing UNending Bloody Call, which I started 1.5 years ago… how pathetic is that. I think I’ll put that game on hold and start fresh with a new game. 🙂 Any suggestions?