Here is the landing page for my side project… scanlations of manga that I don’t think any groups are working on. I’m going to start with some of the older works of my favorite mangaka, Yamada Komomo.🙂 Since it is a lot of work to do everything (scanning/saving, cleaning, translating, typesetting, and proofreading), I am allowing myself at least 2 – 3 weeks per chapter. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the scanlations! I will update the list below as I add more manga/chapters.
A few quick notes about my scanlation projects:
- Please don’t ask me for the raw scans of the manga. If you want the raw scans, please purchase the manga yourself (see Stores for information on where to buy print or digital manga).
- If you are interested in using my translation to re-translate into another language, please contact me first, thanks!
- I know that the size of the images is a little on the smaller side, but I believe that you can still read the text properly. To view the gallery , click on one of the images. If the text is still a little hard to read, click on the full screen to view the image directly.
Current scanlation status: Mikazuki to Nagareboshi (9/9/15 – cleaning is finished; starting on translating and typesetting soon)
Completed manga status:
- Asa Made Kimi to (Yamada Komomo): Chapter 1 and 2
- Otonari wa 1-ken de 2-do Oishii: Chapter 7 (final chapter)